1) PURCHASE ORDER
The hotel only accepts written purchase orders, either by letter or email.
Cancellation fees only apply to confirmed written purchase orders (email, letter).
Cancellation fees are calculated from the total amount of the relevant purchase order, not from the amount of the advance payment.
If the guest fails to pay the advance as per Article I (2.2) in a due and timely manner, the booked accommodation shall be cancelled with the expiry of the payment period for the advance payment.
The guest is entitled to withdraw from the accommodation contract before the day of arrival, without giving any reason. The guest is obliged to deliver to the landlord a written notice of withdrawal from the contract. In such a case, the landlord is entitled to charge the guest a cancellation fee, the amount of which will be calculated from the amount of the advance payment made, and the cancellation fee rate will be determined as follows:
- The moment of delivery of the withdrawal notice to the landlord (in calendar days) | Cancellation fee rate (%)
- 30 days and more before the scheduled arrival date| 0% of the booking price
- 29-14 days before the scheduled arrival date | 25% of the booking price
- 13 – 8 days before the scheduled arrival date| 50% of the booking price
- 7 – 1 days/day before the scheduled arrival date | 100% of the booking price
If the guest fails to arrive for the accommodation, the landlord is entitled to withdraw from the accommodation contract and is also entitled to charge the guest a cancellation fee in the amount of 100% of the booking price. This provision does not apply if the customer notifies the landlord in advance, but not later than 7 days before the scheduled start of the accommodation. The conditions set out in Article 2 (2.1) herein shall apply mutatis mutandis to the form of the notice.